Eye Fatigue & Strain
Whenever you are working on a desk for too long, your eyes may not be able to maintain focus. Over a long enough period of time, this can cause your eyes to feel tired and strained, affecting your overall productivity.
The symptoms include:
- Dry, watery or burning eyes.
- Excessive blinking.
- Covering one eye to read.
- Blur at see the distance after working at near a a few hours.
- Falling asleep when reading.
- Words running into each other.
- Head tilt.
- Skipping, adding and having errors when copying.
- Poor at judging distance.
- poor at judging time and planning.
- Car motion sickness.
- Prefers to have others read to them then read on their own
- Poor understanding after reading
- Gets tired easily after some near work or desk work
Vision therapy can help mitigate these issues so that you can get back to what is important to you without the fear of discomforting your eyes. If you have these symptoms, please book a vision therapy exam with our optometrist to help you have better comfort for working on a desk.